- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I have no rights to Scarecrow and Mrs. King or it’s characters. This was written for entertainment purposes only.

Setting: Season four. Marriage still secret.

Rating: High. How high, is up to you.
The couch creaked under their weight as Lee pushed Amanda down, his body crushed against hers.

Her hands pushed his already unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders as he nibbled on her neck. In one swift movement she pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the floor.

Lee moved lower, kissing his way to her chest.

Her back arched off the couch and into his embrace. “Oh, Lee.” Her hands weaved through his hair, holding him to her breast.

Lee’s leg slipped off the couch, and he crashed to the floor. Lifting himself, he knelt beside her, his fingers caressing her stomach. “Why don’t we take this to the bedroom.”

Sitting up, her unclasped bra slid from her arms and landed on the cushions. Taking his hand, she followed him to the bedroom, kicking the door closed with her foot.

“Oh, my.” Amanda’s voice carried through the six-paneled wood door.

A creak from the mattress echoed through the hall, followed by a thud of something landing on the floor.

“Amanda, you’re so beautiful.” Lee’s voice sounded deeper than usual.

The silence that followed was achingly long. Images from former experiences flooded past. Were they kissing? Who was kissing what? What was being touched? Was this a night of soft caresses or wild hot, can’t get enough of each other sex?

“Oh, Lee!” She panted. “That was amazing, but you didn’t--”

“Who said we’re finished. That was just an appetizer.”

“In that case, roll over, I think I’m a little hungry myself.” The bed creaked again, this time a little bit louder.

Another silence followed. This time, he had a better idea what was happening. From what he’d witnessed in the past, and the way Lee talked, Amanda must be amazing with her tongue.

“You’ve got to stop before it’s too late.” He gasped, as the bed creaked again. “I want to be inside you.”

“Come here big fella,” she said with a growl in her voice.

Again there was silence, broken by a periodic squeak of the box springs. Soon the squeak became faster, almost melodic. With a few groans from Lee, a gasp from Amanda and a squeal he couldn’t identify, the silence was back.

He continued to listen. Sometimes there were encores, but it didn’t sound like there would be one tonight.

Too bad.

The toilet flushed in the bathroom. Yep, they were done for the night. Maybe she would be able to stay all night and there’d be more in the morning. Morning sex usually happened in the bedroom though, he would only be able to hear it, not witness it himself.

Sometimes it really sucks being a couch. You get to witness a lot of foreplay, but not much of the action. Every once in a while I get lucky. The bed on the other hand, I bet he has quite a few stories he could tell.

The End