[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1939 Read: 3396
Published: 20/05/08 Updated: 20/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: “Scarecrow and Mrs. King” belong to WB and Shoot the Moon
Productions. This story is product of my imagination, with no infringement
intended.

Warning: Slightly AU

Thanks: Many to Jan, my wonderful beta, I confess that if the story looks like
that it is all her work. She worked hard to catch all my mistakes and fix my
English.

Note: I know this is the time for Christmas stories, I couldn’t find an idea
for one that fit, but I said to myself : Why I can’t made a Christmas present ?
So this is for our beloved TS, who were so upset when Jan and Amy destroyed the
‘Vette.

“Merry Christmas!” to all my gutter friends.

1. Chapter 1 by MandaLee [Reviews - 0] (1939 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us