Reviews by JanG
I'm With You by Lushy Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: JanG Signed
Date: 21/06/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Nice, very nice.  I love a Babe HEA.  Curious though after reading which book did you write this?  Because you mention Ranger's daughter but not her name.

--Jan.

Author's Response: Jan I think it was after Eleven. That\'s about when I stopped reading and writing the fan fic.

Reviewer: JanG Signed
Date: 30/07/10 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Beautiful...just beautiful.  A great addition to the Wicky archive.

Author's Response: Thank you!

Reviewer: JanG Signed
Date: 31/12/12 Title: Chapter 1: The Ransom of Lois Ann

That was absolutely delightful.  Thank you for posting it on the Wicky Archive.

I love it when fanfic writers take the well loved characters and put a completely new spin on them.  By writing about Amanda as a child that's exactly what you've done.

I look forward to you posting more SMK stories.

--Jan.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us