[Reviews - 0] Printer
Lee and Amanda head to the mall.

Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1711 Read: 2126
Published: 19/12/14 Updated: 19/12/14
Story Notes:

Author’s Note: Thank you Cheryl for your idea of Secret Santa and the title. Sparkle answered both the 2012 December writing challenge, and the 2014 12 Days of Christmas challenge. I guess better late then never applies to here. I would like to thank Cheryl, once again for the wonderful beta.

 Disclaimer:  Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only. Infringement is not my intention. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 0] (1711 words)

Wicky Monthly Writing Challenge

December 2012

Theme:  Christmas

Prompt Line:  "That's a bit naughty, isn't it?"

Words:  Coal, Teddy, Cookies, Condom, Gold

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us