[Reviews - 1] Printer
A pregnant Amanda is taken hostage during a bank robbery.  Can Lee find her before tragedy strikes?

Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Lee Stetson
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11989 Read: 41156
Published: 12/03/14 Updated: 12/03/14
Story Notes:

Lots of chocolate and my extra Bruce clone go out to my super Beta Cheryl :) . Set after season 4, marriage is no longer a secret

1. Chapter 1 by Arla [Reviews - 0] (2957 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Arla [Reviews - 0] (4256 words)
Disclaimer and info from chapter 1 still apply.. enjoy :)

3. Chapter 3 by Arla [Reviews - 1] (4776 words)
As usual disclaimer info from chapter one still applies :)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us