[Reviews - 0] Printer
Q pays a visit to the Enterprise  and sends Beverly back in time to meet the notorious Jack the Ripper.  Can Jean-Luc save her before she comes face to face with history's most evil serial killer?

Rated: Family
Categories: Other Fandoms Characters: None
Genres: Action, Adventure, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14886 Read: 6488
Published: 08/03/14 Updated: 08/03/14
Story Notes:

A special thank you goes out to my friend Kassie for writing Q. Thanks Buddy I couldn't have done this without you

This was the very first fan fiction story I wrote  -- so please bear that in mind when reading... it's not as polished as my later stories :)

1. Chapter 1 by Arla [Reviews - 0] (9379 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Arla [Reviews - 0] (5507 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us