- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks: Thank you to my beta Sarah and Jean for your suggestions. This story is dedicated to Lynda, because I lost a bet to her on Monday night football, this story was written a lot sooner than I had anticipated.
Losing A Bet

Thursday afternoon Amanda King sat at her desk in the Q-Bureau contemplating the odd situation she suddenly found herself in. She remembered back to the beginning of the week when Billy Melrose had invited her to join them in the monthly poker game that was held in the bullpen at the end of the month.

Amanda entered the bullpen to bring the completed reports that Mr. Melrose had wanted on his desk by the end of the day. She had just placed them in his in-box when Billy entered his office. “Amanda I’m glad I caught you, I really need your help,” he told her as he sat down at his desk. “As you know, our monthly poker game is this Friday evening and one of our regulars has been placed on an overseas assignment. Could you take his place for the evening?” he asked her with a big grin on his face.

Amanda’s eyes darted back and forth as she tried desperately to figure a way out of it. “I know all about the poker game sir, Lee’s told me all about it, won’t you have enough players without me?” she asked him.

“No. So far I’ve rounded up Lee, Francine, Leatherneck and myself. We really could use a fifth person, the more the merrier. I promise you will have a great time if you participate,” he grinned.

Sitting down on the sofa and drumming her fingers on her knees Amanda tried to think how she could get out of it. “But Sir, I’ve never played poker in my life. I wouldn’t know what to do, how to bet.”

At that moment Lee Stetson strolled into the office and caught sight of Amanda sitting on the sofa looking very nervous. “Hi Billy, I just came down to see what was keeping Amanda so long. I’m supposed to give her a ride home tonight.”

Billy glanced up when he saw Scarecrow walk in, “Lee, I’m glad you’re here, maybe you can persuade Amanda to join us in the poker game. She says she doesn’t know how to play.” Thinking for a moment he slammed his hand on his desk, “I have the perfect idea, why don’t you teach her how to play the game?” he suggested.

Lee turned to Amanda and saw the pleading in her eyes for him to help her out of the situation. ‘I know I should get her out of this, but if she plays in the game we will be able to spend the evening together instead of apart,’ he thought to himself. Needing no other encouragement but the thought of spending time with his fiancée he said, “Amanda I would be happy to teach you, it won’t take long for you to catch onto the game and you already know how to play other card games. You could learn in one night how to play.”

Amanda stood up and turned to face Lee, “Well if it won’t be any trouble, I guess that would be fine,” she stated as she wondered what exactly she had gotten herself into. Knowing Lee as she did, she knew he had an ulterior motive.

Billy clapped his hands together, “All right we have our sixth player for the game. I’ll let everyone else know. The game is Friday at 6:00 PM,” he told her as she walked out of the office with Lee.

They took the elevator back to the Q Bureau, no sooner had they entered when Amanda turned to Lee, “Why did you say you would teach me to play? I really did not want to.”

Lee turned to lock the door behind him. Taking Amanda into his arms looking deeply into her eyes, “I could only think that it would be one more evening that I would be able to spend with my beautiful fiancée, instead of being apart,” he told her as he leaned in to kiss her lips.

Amanda put her arms around his neck and kissed him in return, “I can’t argue with that, more time with you is always a pleasure.”

********

Lee opened the door to the Q Bureau and saw Amanda sitting at her desk, “Are you ready to leave? I want to pick up something for dinner on our way to my apartment, that way neither one of us will have to cook.”

Amanda rose from her desk, picked up her purse and walked over to Lee. “I guess I’m as ready as I’m ever going to be. I already called Mother to let her know I’ll be home late. I told her I had a late dinner meeting about a film project. Phillip and Jamie are having dinner at a friend’s house, so they won’t be expecting me home either.”

Lee put his hand on the small of her back to guide her out the door, “Amanda you know learning to play poker is not going to be hard, I’ll make it as enjoyable as I possibly can.” ‘Especially the way I plan to teach you,’ he thought to himself as he closed the door behind him.

Entering Lee’s apartment, they took the food to the dining room and placed it on the table. After eating and drinking a glass of wine with dinner, Amanda cleared the table and put the leftovers in the refrigerator. Lee took the bottle of wine and their glasses and placed them on the coffee table. Going to his desk he got out a deck of cards and a writing tablet.

Amanda sat on the sofa next to Lee, picked up her glass of wine and took a sip. “I guess its time to learn to play poker.”

Lee handed Amanda the writing tablet. “I wrote down a list of game rules for you to refer to, what hand beats what. You know the suits are clubs, spades, hearts and diamonds. We usually play draw poker, where you are dealt five cards. You can discard up to three cards of your hand. Why don’t we play a few hands for you to get the hang of it.”

“All right,” Amanda said as she watched Lee deal the cards. After playing a few hands and losing to Lee, she picked up her glass of wine. “I’ll never win a game, I keep getting the cards mixed up.”

Lee’s eyes twinkled in anticipation. He had been waiting for the perfect time to suggest a variation of the game. ‘This is it,’ he thought to himself. “Amanda I have an idea on how to make the game a little more interesting for you and me. It might help you learn quicker.”

Putting her glass back down on the coffee table, “What is it?”

“Strip Poker,” Lee answered with a wink.

“Strip Poker! Do I really want to know how to play this?” she asked.

“Yes, but there is one condition. You only play with me. When a person loses a hand, as penalty he or she has to take off an article of clothing, until one or the other is nude. This just might be the incentive you need to learn, you might be able to win a few hands and get me to take off some clothes.”

‘I knew he had an ulterior motive in teaching me, he just wants to get my clothes off,’ she thought to herself. “Deal the cards Stetson. Lets see who loses the most clothes.”

Amanda lost the first hand. Looking Lee in the eye, “I lose, that means I have to take something off? Right.”

“Yes,” Lee answered wondering what article she would take off first.

Amanda leaned down and slowly pulled off one of her shoes. Lifting it in her hand, she let it drop to the floor. “Does one shoe count or do I have to take them both off?”
“Lets make this fair; shoes, socks and stockings count as one. So both shoes have to come off,” he winked.

Taking her other shoe off, she let that one drop to the floor also. ‘ This might be fun after all,’ she thought. Several hands later she was minus her stockings, sweater and belt to her skirt.

Finally catching on, Amanda won the next four games. Lee was now minus his shoes, socks, tie and belt to his trousers.

After pouring them another glass of wine, he dealt the next hand. Both were beginning to enjoy the game. Unfortunately, Amanda lost the next hand. Deciding what would come off next, she stood up and unbuttoned the button on her skirt. She let the zipper down slowly and let the skirt fall to the floor, stepping out of it she picked it up and placed it on the end of the sofa.

Losing yet again she decided to have even more fun teasing Lee. Her fingers started with the top button of her blouse, unhurriedly undoing each one, lingering just for a second after each button. Pulling the blouse off her shoulders she let it fall off her arms.

Lee took a drink of wine as he watched her take off her blouse. Unbuttoning the top button of his shirt and running a finger around the collar to loosen it, “Is it starting to get warm in here?” he asked running a hand through his hair and staring at her white lace bra.

“No, I’m fine. I think I’m beginning to like this,” she told him smiling at his fidgeting. Luck was with her as she won the next two games and watched Lee take off his shirt and trousers. But, the luck was fleeting as she lost the next two.

Lee sat on the sofa grinning from ear to ear. The last hand she lost she had taken off her slip. This meant she had only her bra and panties left to discard, he felt himself harden as he thought about which one she would choose to remove.

Watching him sitting on the sofa she could not make up her mind which to remove. She first put her hands on the front clasp of her bra then moved them to the edge of her panties. Seeing a bulge forming in Lee’s blue boxers she quickly made her decision and brought her fingers back to the front clasp of her bra.

Watching the bra come undone, his eyes fixed on her beautiful, perfect breasts as they were exposed to him. The nipples were already hard and taut. Lee gulped, as he could not take his eyes from her breasts, “The next game will determine the ultimate victor.”

Lee dealt the final hand. ‘Oh My Gosh!’ she thought to herself as she picked up her cards and looked at the hand in front on her.

Lee looked at his hand and grinned. ‘I win,’ he thought as he eyed the straight flush he was holding. “Its time to find out who the winner is,” he said.

Amanda had a hard time suppressing a giggle, “What do you have?”

“I win,” he said as he placed the straight flush in front of him. Leaning his arm on the back of the sofa getting ready to watch the final unveiling he said, “Take it off.”

“Not so fast big fella, you haven’t seen my cards yet.” Turning each card over she soon revealed a royal flush. “I believe this beats your hand, now you take it off,” she giggled.

“I’ll be damned,” was all he said as he stood up to remove his blue boxers.

Amanda stood up next to him and put her hands on top of his, “The victor would like the privilege of aiding the loser in removing the last article of clothing.” Kneeling down in front of him and rubbing her hand along the bulge forming she pulled the boxers down to the floor. Standing back up she fondled his testicles as her fingers teased his hard shaft.

The game was over and a new game was about to begin. His mouth came down on hers hard, hot and demanding. His hand closed over her breast caressing the nipple while the other hand snaked its way into her hair holding her to him.

Amanda felt his tongue tease her lips asking for entrance. Opening her mouth to him their tongues started a wild frenzied dancing.

Breaking apart, Lee pushed the coffee table out of the way, once again taking her lips in a fiery kiss. Grabbing the edge of her panties he removed them and lowered her to the floor. Lying almost on top of her, his hand moved up and down her slender frame caressing her. Taking his lips from hers he kissed along her jaw and neck until he reached an earlobe and started licking along its edge.

“That feels so good,” Amanda moaned as her hand moved between them making her way to his throbbing member and running her fingers up and down his shaft. Closing her hand around him she let her thumb rub along the tip, spreading the moisture that was there.

Lee felt himself grow harder as her thumb circled the tip of his shaft. Taking his lips away from her neck he kissed his way to the pulse at the front of her throat, making his way to a pert nipple. He began gently licking, then sucking on one as his other hand cupped its twin and kneaded it with his fingers.

Taking his lips away from the luscious nipple, he brought his passion filled eyes to meet hers, “I want to taste you,” he told her as his lips crushed hers and his hand slipped between her thighs, his fingers penetrating her.

Arching her back in pleasure at the feeling of his fingers moving in and out of her, she took her lips from his. “I want to taste you too.”

Needing no further encouragement Lee sat up and repositioned himself so that he was facing the most intimate part of her. Spreading her legs his fingers once again dipped into her wet core. Spreading her lower lips his tongue stroked her pleasure nub.

Amanda moaned with pleasure as she felt his tongue and fingers work their magic. Being in the position that they were in she was able to take his throbbing erection into her mouth. Letting her tongue and lips work their own magic on him.

Lee groaned into her mound as he felt her take him into her mouth and slowly draw him in and out. Feeling himself getting close to the edge, “Amanda I’m not going to last long if you continue what you are doing.” Lifting up he felt her lips leave his pulsing member, but he knew it would be only moments before he was plunging into her hot, wet core.

Turning to face her once again, he brought his lips to hers as he nudged her thighs apart, the tip of his hard and pulsing shaft at her hot, wet center. One hard thrust and he was embedded deeply inside her.

Amanda arched her back as she felt him thrust into her. She was on fire as she matched his rhythm, making him go deeper and harder with each thrust. Kissing him, her tongue started dancing with his in a matching rhythm.

The matching thrusts of their tongues and bodies was more than either of them could take, as they plunged over the cliff and both came in a powerful orgasm.

Lying together on the floor in the aftermath of their lovemaking, they cuddled. “I think we will have to play strip poker again, that was fantastic,” Amanda told him as she kissed him gently on the lips.

“I agree l00 percent, especially when you win.”

“No my love, we BOTH won,” Amanda said as she brought her lips to his again.

The End