[Reviews - 0] Printer
picture she drew of Lee and Amanda after The Legend of Das Gleisterschloss?
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3703 Read: 3847
Published: 28/06/09 Updated: 28/06/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot
the Moon Production Company. This story, however, is copyrighted to the
mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would
like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Time Frame: Post Series. Takes place shortly after "Miracle at 4247 Maplewood
Avenue" written by myself and Jan Goldstein (The Yank and the Brit). The
marriage is no longer secret and Lee and Amanda have a little baby girl.

Author's Notes: This story is the result of a suggestion made after Miracle at
4247 Maplewood was written. We'd mentioned the picture that Emily had made of
Lee and Amanda after wrapping up the Das Geisterschloss case and one of our
readers requested that a story be written to describe exactly what message Emily
had hidden inside the drawing. In our story, Miracle, Emily shared the secret
message with Dotty and made Dotty promise to find out if Lee and Amanda had ever
figured out what it was. This is my take of what she might have hidden, and how
Dotty finds out if Lee and Amanda had figured it out.

The Legend of Das Geisterschloss was written by Steve Hattman.

And last but not least, a huge thank you goes to my beta and writing partner,
Jan for helping make this story all it could be.

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (3703 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us