[Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belongs to Warner Bros. And Shoot the Moon; I’m just having fun with them. The story is mine.

Feedback is always welcome. Just remember that I’m not a professional so be kind.

Setting: Third season after “All The World’s A Stage.” Slightly A/U.

Synopsis:  Amanda helps with homework but it’s Lee who gets an education.

I wrote this story for an Alphabet Challenge on another site and thought you'd enjoy it.

Special thanks to Lynn who chose this title; I really appreciated all the sleepless nights it brought. A heart felt thanks to my beta Tabitha. Her corrections and dialogue suggestions really make this story flow.

Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5004 Read: 4133
Published: 17/05/08 Updated: 17/05/08

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheart (5004 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us