[Reviews - 5] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Francine Desmond, Leatherneck, Lee Stetson
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11543 Read: 17135
Published: 13/04/09 Updated: 20/12/15

1. Chapter 1 by Ermintrude [Reviews - 0] hearthearthearthearthalf heart (5095 words)

2. Chapter 2--The Morning After by Ermintrude [Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheart (4179 words)
Hard Cider was supposed to be a one-shot but I got several requests to follow up on the morning after—so I did. You guys…

3. Part 3 Lee's Revenge by Ermintrude [Reviews - 3] (2269 words)
Several Year later--and I finally got around to writing this one. I had the germ of the idea from the first--it just took a while and a return of my muse to get it written down. Enjoy!

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us