[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 29421 Read: 21545
Published: 26/02/09 Updated: 26/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned authors. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let us know.

In chapter one, we allow one of our favorite characters to die, but we assure you, its only temporary.

Author’s Notes: First and foremost, thanks so much to Sybil for stepping in and Beta reading for us.

Timeframe: Post Fourth Season - after the series ended. Their marriage is still a secret

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (5756 words)

2. Chapter 2 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (5562 words)

3. Chapter 3 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (5500 words)

4. Chapter 4 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (6486 words)

5. Chapter 5 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (6117 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us