[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Francine Desmond, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3381 Read: 7265
Published: 25/02/09 Updated: 25/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Timeframe: Right after the end of Fourth Season

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (3381 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us