[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6377 Read: 2580
Published: 24/02/09 Updated: 24/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King are the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I have borrowed the characters without the consent or knowledge of Warner Brothers or Shoot the Moon. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let us know.

Timeframe: Takes place some time during First Season.

Notes: My muse returned to me as I was watching an episode of Scarecrow & Mrs. King. I don’t know if anyone else has taken the time to write a story based on the scene shown in the opening with Lee driving the cab, and if they have I assure you any resemblance to your story is merely coincidence. Since the scene never appears in any episode, I decided to do my best to describe how they both came to be in that spot at the same time. So when this story just came to me and I had to get it down on ‘paper’ so to speak. I want to extend a very special thank you to Jan for betaing this story for me. This story wouldn’t be the same without your input.

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (6377 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us