[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Other Fandoms Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9239 Read: 3111
Published: 24/02/09 Updated: 24/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King are the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I have borrowed the characters without the consent or knowledge of Warner Brothers or Shoot the Moon. The characters of Quantum Leap are copyrighted to Bellisarius Productions. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Author’s Notes: I want to extend a very special thank you to Jan for betaing this story for me. I also want to thank Ceeg for giving me permission to build on what she had already written in her SMK/QL crossover stories. If you haven’t already read them, you should, as they are really quite good. "Scarecrow Leap", "A Leap for Byron", and "Never Happened" by Ceeg. Additionally, there is another story that takes place between Ceeg’s stories and this one called “Three Little Spies and a Leaper” and was written by Dottie.

The idea for this story came from a discussion that Jan and I were having about Amanda during Billy’s Lost Weekend. We both thought it was interesting how Amanda’s demeanor changes dramatically during the cab and museum scene, and then at the end, she’s back to the Amanda we all know and love. After talking to Ceeg, who wrote three of the QL/SMK crossover stories currently out there, she thought I should try my hand at writing this story. So, thanks to her prompting, this story is the result of her urging.

Some dialogue and situations have been taken from “Billy’s Lost Weekend” which was written by Tom Chehak, and slightly rewritten or adjusted to fit within this story

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (9239 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us