[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3193 Read: 4143
Published: 24/02/09 Updated: 24/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Time Frame: Third Season, picking up immediately where the episode “Sour Grapes” left off.

Author’s Notes: As usual, this story wouldn’t be what it is if it weren't for my partner in crime and wonderful beta, Jan. The episode “Sour Grapes” was written by Lee Maddox. This scene extension is based on a challenge posted by Cheryl on the Wicky site to write a scene extension, one or two pages or even half a page, of what you think happened after Dotty interrupted the almost kiss. Did Lee leave? Did he stay? Did he try to kiss her again? Or do you want to write it from Dotty's POV. Did she pull Amanda into the house and read her the riot act? Or did she get a glimpse of Lee's face and want to know who the strange man was? How about Buck? Did he come looking for his mask? Or you can combine any and all options. Here’s what I came up with…but before it starts, I would just like to say that any similarity to the tag that Tiff wrote, that’s part of her Tagalogues, is purely coincidental. I haven’t read her tags in a very long time, and so my apologies if mine appears close to hers in any way.

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 1] (3193 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us