[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 711 Read: 2562
Published: 24/02/09 Updated: 24/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story
is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author.

Author's note: This was written for a Challenge on an SMK site; the prompt line was "And where do you think you're going?" This is a tag extension for the tag at the end of "Utopia Now" written by Robert Bielak. Many thanks to Jan G for beta'ing this for me.

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (711 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us