[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2259 Read: 3994
Published: 24/02/09 Updated: 24/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author.

Timeframe: Set during the series, but right after the end of “Santa’s Got a Brand New Bag”; in essence a tag extension for the episode. “Santa’s Got a Brand New Bag” was written by Lloyd Pye.

Author’s Note: This story was written because of a challenge line issued on an SMK website. The challenge line that had to be used was “I can’t believe you broke it!” Thanks to JanG for betaing this for me.

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (2259 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us