[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1312 Read: 3529
Published: 23/02/09 Updated: 23/02/09
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King are the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I have borrowed the characters without the consent or knowledge of Warner Brothers or Shoot the Moon. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Timeframe: Set after the series ended. Marriage is common knowledge.

Author's Notes: This story was written in response to a challenge where the following line had to be used: “Tell me why we’re doing this again?” Thanks to Jan for betaing this story for me.

1. Chapter 1 by TwoPhantoms [Reviews - 0] (1312 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us