- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as
stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a
full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a
link to either SMK or B5.
Amanda juggled precariously with the three overloaded groceries
bags, tried to open the door of her husband's apartment.

After two attempts, the doorknob didn't move so she gave a heroic
kick at the door and the reality struck, Lee wasn't at home.

OK, she put the bags down, and tried to get the key from
the .......Where was her purse? Think Amanda, think,..you grabbed
the bags, kick close the door, and ... of course the purse was IN
THE CAR!

Well, the last resource-her lockpick was in the collar, she took it
and without looking around tried to open the door, when a steel
voice asked her.

"Lady, can you tell me what are you doing?"

Gasping, Amanda turned around and saw a police officer, gun, badge and
all beside her.

"Officer, I can explain..." see I'm trying to enter my
husband's apartment and see I forgot the purse in my car, you see
these bags are full and of course I thought that Lee was at home,
and that make me think again, where he is, at that hour he should
have been here, and I couldn't wait for him to come home, the meat
and all the veggies will get bad and I couldn't cook dinner and....

"Lady, STOP! what is your name?"

"Amanda St.. uh King."

"Lady on the door the name is Lee Stetson, so something don't
match, you said this is your husband's apartment?"

At this moment, the elevator doors opened letting out a rumpeled,
dirty and tired Lee. Seeing and hearing his wife's voice he speed
and asked the officer at his turn.

"What happened here?"

"Who are you sir?"

"My name is Lee Stetson, and this is my house, and the lady is my
wife"

"Can I see some ID?" asked the officer not very convinced by the mans
looks.

Unfortunately, Lee had with him only the ID with LEE STEADMAN
alias, since he worked undercover till today, and at the policeman
curious glance he start.

"Officer, I can explain..." but all in vane, both Lee and Amanda
were escorted at the station.

There Lee, called Billy to help. Who took them out explaining who
they were and where they worked.
At the door he turn toward his best team and said with a smiling
grin.

"Ok now I want to know everything about the 'husband and
wife' matter the officer mentioned.