- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Nancy, Bonita and Ashley y’all are the greatest. Also thanks to all the gutter girls, you know who you are.
It was a beautiful summer day, not too hot, perfect for spending a relaxing afternoon deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Lee Stetson guided the Jeep Wagoneer onto the dirt road; he was following the explicit directions Billy had given him yesterday. They were about an hour and a half outside of Washington, D.C. Lee glanced over to the passenger seat at his wife, Amanda, as she watched the passing countryside. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her incredibly long legs. She wore a pair of red shorts, a simple white cotton shirt and a pair of comfy sneakers. Lee’s right hand moved from the steering wheel to clasp her left hand gently, and he winked as she turned her head to look at him. He saw her smile back at him, the smile that said she loved and trusted him. All he had told her was that they were going on a picnic for the day and to dress comfortably. When she’d asked where they were going, he said it was a surprise and that the location was ‘need to know’. Of course, Amanda had attempted to find out using every level of interrogation, but he had held his ground and didn’t let on exactly what he had planned. As Lee drove along the road, he let his mind wander, recalling the events of the previous week.

********

The previous Monday, after the staff meeting, Amanda had gone back upstairs to the Q-Bureau to do some filing. Lee had stayed behind to talk to Billy Melrose, their section chief, about a prior case. Once that had been accomplished, Billy told Lee about his weekend. Billy explained his cousin, Rodney, had purchased some land in the Blue Ridge Mountains to build a house on for his retirement. He went on to tell Lee that he and Jeannie had driven up to the property on Saturday and they’d had a relaxing, private day picnicking by a small pond. The water had been cool and refreshing and there were no large stones or anything on the bottom to hurt their feet. Rodney had taken the time and effort to remove any large obstruction from the bottom to make it perfect for wading and swimming for his grandchildren. Also, he told Lee that if he wanted to drive up and spend the day there, all he had to do was let him know and he would call Rodney. Since the land was private property and surrounded by a fence, a key would be required to gain entrance to the area.

Luckily, for Lee, a few days later Captain Curt had graciously offered to take Phillip and Jamie flying with him and Dotty over the weekend. They would fly to Philadelphia Saturday morning and spend the day sightseeing then return Sunday evening. When Lee heard about the plans, he quickly called Billy and made arrangements to spend the day in the mountains. He had told Amanda, since the boys and Dotty would be gone for the weekend, it would be nice to spend some time alone together and that he knew the perfect spot for a picnic lunch. On Friday afternoon, Billy gave the key and directions to Lee and, with a chuckle, had told him to have a great time with whomever he was taking. Lee thanked him and told Billy he would return the key Monday morning.

*******

As they drove higher into the mountains, Lee smiled to himself remembering how Billy had tried to worm out of him who he could possibly be taking, but Lee had stood firm, telling a little white lie about an old girlfriend from out of town. Billy had seemed somewhat disappointed with that answer for some reason. Then, Lee thought back to this morning when he had a harder time keeping information from Amanda as to their need-to-know destination.

********

Lee drove the Corvette up to 4247 Maplewood Drive and parked in front of the house. He then exited the vehicle and went around to the passenger side to retrieve the cooler he had packed with a bottle of wine and bottled water. Walking up the driveway, he set the cooler down by the Wagoneer, knowing since they would be going into the mountains, they would need to use Amanda’s vehicle instead of the smaller Corvette. He peeked into the kitchen window. Old habits were hard to break, but this particular one was a pleasure he never intended to stop. Lee spied his wife packing the picnic basket.

He watched her remove two wine glasses from her kitchen cupboard and wrap them carefully in cloth napkins and set them aside. From a previous picnic to Rock Creek Park, he knew the basket lid already held the plates and utensils, including a corkscrew. As he continued to observe her from the window, he saw her place two bags with carrot and celery sticks in the basket. Then she walked over the refrigerator and took out a plate of fried chicken. Lee licked his lips in anticipation; her fried chicken was the best he had ever tasted. She placed the meat in a container and put it in the basket along with potato salad, cheese and crackers and some of her famous poppy seed cake.

Smiling, he made his way to the back door. Finding it unlocked, he opened the door slowly and stood in the doorway admiring the view of Amanda’s long legs in shorts. He snuck up behind her and put his hands around her waist. His lips nuzzled her neck and he asked her in a whisper, “Well, Mrs. Stetson, are you ready for our day in the country?”

Amanda jumped slightly when he put his arms around her. “Lee, I wish you wouldn’t keep doing that,” she said laughingly as his lips pressed on her neck. She turned in his arms to face him and quickly kissed his lips, her hands wrapped around his neck, and smiled slyly. “So we’re going to a day in the country are we? You’re slipping Scarecrow.”

“Hmm, must have been distracted,” he murmured shaking his head.

“Loose lips, sink ships,” she replied mischievously as she stepped out of his arms. “I’m almost ready. All I need to do is get the blanket from the laundry room then we can leave.” He watched as she left the kitchen and turned around in the doorway. The smile on her face and her eyes scanning his length told him that she was admiring his form. He had worn a pair of dark blue shorts and a matching short sleeved Polo shirt. He winked at her as she turned to enter the laundry room.

“Grab some towels too,” he called to her from the kitchen.

Amanda came out of the laundry room carrying a large blanket and two towels and put them down next to the picnic basket. “What’ll we need towels for?” she questioned.

“Ah . . .ah . . . loose lips, sink ships, remember, it’s a surprise,” he grinned, turning her words back on her, as he watched her check the basket one last time and close it.

“Hmmph, for you to know and me to find out, right? I’m ready, are you?” She replied as she turned and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Lee returned her kiss and picked up the picnic basket as Amanda picked up the blanket and towels. They headed out the back door. As Amanda pulled the door behind her, Lee paused and turned around. “Oh, by the way, we’ll need to take your car,” he said, trying to act nonchalant.

Amanda eyed him suspiciously, “Oh, really? How far ‘out’ in the country are we going, Lee?” she questioned, as she jiggled the knob to make sure the door was locked.

Lee laughed and shook his head, knowing that they needed to get on their way before his loose lips sank his ship.

*******

Now, they were almost at their destination. According to the directions, they would see the fence just around the next curve of the road. Lee pulled to a stop in front of the gate and exited the vehicle to unlock the padlock. Amanda moved over to the driver’s side while Lee unlocked the gate. Lee swung the gate open and Amanda pulled the vehicle forward so Lee could relock the gate behind them. Amanda slid back over to the passenger side as Lee opened the driver’s door. “Thank you, we’re almost there,” he said as he leaned over to kiss her lips gently and handed her the directions.

“Good. This need-to-know business is about to drive me crazy, I can’t wait to find out what my surprise is,” she replied looking at the directions. “It says to follow this road around two more curves and we’ll see a small parking area and some building equipment.”

Lee followed the road and soon found the parking area, which was no more than a small clearing next to a load of lumber and other supplies. Leaving the vehicle he walked around to the passenger side and opened the door extending his hand to aid his wife. They walked to the rear of the Wagoneer, hand in hand, to unload.

“Where to now?” Amanda questioned.

He looked at the directions one final time and scanned the area, locating the path described on the map. He picked up the picnic basket and cooler, “we follow the trail until we get to a small pond, and there we’ll have our picnic.” Amanda picked up the blanket and towels and followed him. It was only a short walk through the woods. Squirrels chattered and birds chirped in the trees as they made their way along the path. Wildflowers were in bloom all over the floor of the forest. They entered a clearing and stopped as they came to a pond in front of them. What Billy had failed to mention to Lee was a small waterfall that cascaded into the pond.

“Lee, it’s beautiful,” Amanda exclaimed as she walked to the edge of the pond.

He set the picnic basket and cooler down and walked up behind her, putting his arms around her waist, hugging her to his body. “Not as beautiful as you are,” he whispered into her ear then kissed the nape of her neck. He felt her lean back into him, and then she turned in his arms.

“Why don’t we set up the picnic? I’ve worked up an appetite on the drive up,” she told him.

Lee agreed and they soon found a spot not too far from the edge of the pond under a tree. He helped Amanda spread the blanket and then they unpacked the basket. Once all the food was laid out, he opened the cooler and removed the bottle of wine. Amanda handed him the corkscrew so he could open the wine. Pouring two glasses, he gave one to Amanda. “A toast,” he said, “to a perfect day with my wife.”

Amanda clinked her glass to his, “to a perfect day with my husband.” After they each took a sip of their wine, they proceeded to have lunch. Lee ate several pieces of fried chicken and a huge helping of potato salad along with the rest of the goodies Amanda had laid out. Soon after they’d both had their fill, he watched as Amanda cleared the left over food and placed it back in the picnic basket.

Lee leaned up against the trunk of the shade tree they were picnicking under and closed his eyes, taking in the sounds of the forest around him. Hearing the sound of the waterfall spilling into the pond and the birds singing in the trees started to lull him to sleep. Then he felt Amanda’s body next to his as she sat next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her shoulders and they both sat there quietly for a while, taking in the splendor of their surroundings, and soon they both dozed off.

Lee awoke to the sound of several squirrels chattering in the branches of the trees above him. He leaned over and kissed Amanda on the forehead, “Wake up, Mrs. Stetson.” He watched as she slowly opened her eyes and smiled up at him.

“I didn’t mean to fall asleep,” Amanda told him as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“We have the whole day to ourselves. We can do anything we want.” Lee said as he stood up and extended his hand to his wife. “Why don’t we take a walk to wake ourselves up?”

“I want to pick some of the wildflowers and bring them home with us, they’ll look beautiful on my desk in the Q-Bureau.”

“Then it’s flower picking we go,” he said as he took her hand in his and helped her to stand and kissed her on the lips. They spent the next hour exploring the area around the pond while Amanda picked bunches of wildflowers to take home with her.

They returned to their picnic area and laid the flowers down. Lee opened the cooler and got out the bottle of wine pouring them each another glass of the cold liquid. After their hike and trek for wildflowers, they were both thirsty and a little sweaty from the heat of the day bearing down on them. Amanda lay down on the blanket after drinking several sips of wine and Lee leaned over her, taking a daisy in his hand.

He ran the flower petals gently up and down her long, slim legs, with a feathery touch. He heard her intake of breath as he continued the journey of the daisy. He lay down on his side next to her, the flower in his hand, letting the petals caress every inch of her exposed skin. The daisy stroked her lips softly for a moment and then he replaced its caress with his own lips, his tongue gliding along her lower lip, requesting entrance. She opened to him, and their tongues danced passionately. Dropping the daisy, his left hand wandered to the buttons on her shirt and he slowly unbuttoned each one. Finding the front clasp of her bra, he quickly unhooked it. His lips never leaving hers, he spread her shirt open and pushed her bra to the side. He picked up the daisy and stroked its petals along her naked torso. She gasped slightly when he touched the flower to the nipples of her breasts. Not only was the outside temperature heating up, but he was heating up also, and he knew by Amanda’s actions that she was in the same state. He had felt himself harden with the first touch of the daisy to her body.

But the teasing he was doing would have to stop; originally the whole reason he’d brought her up here was to go skinny-dipping. But ever since he had seen the waterfall, the picture of them making love under the cascading waters would not leave his mind. He knew it was time to put the rest of his plans into action. He took the daisy and touched the petals to her cheeks again, “Amanda, why don’t we cool off by going for a swim?”

Amanda smiled up at her husband and replied. “I was beginning to think you’d never ask. When I saw the pond, I figured out why you wanted me to bring the towels, but why not any swimsuits, Lee?” she asked amusedly.

He continued running the daisy along her neck, “That would have spoiled the surprise. Call it wishful thinking. I thought we could take a dip in the pond without any swimsuits,” he replied, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

Amanda brought her hand up and caressed his cheek, “Well, let’s see, we’re way out in the country, obviously on someone’s private property, not a soul is around and the temperature is starting to rise. I’d love to go skinny-dipping with my husband.”

Lee smiled down at his wife, then rose to his feet and extended his hand to her. He felt her hand entwine with his and he aided her to stand. Standing together for a moment they kissed passionately then parted as they each shed their clothing. He saw her glance down at his hardened erection, and then he heard her giggle and yell, “Last one in, is a rotten egg.”

By the time he realized what she had said, he saw her long legs running towards the edge of the pond. He quickly followed her into the cool water. The pool wasn’t very deep, only about 6 feet at its deepest point; on the far side of the pond opposite the waterfall, a stream flowed from the pond into the forest. The falls themselves were about l5-20 feet high.

He saw Amanda swimming leisurely in the water and dove in. He swam under the water until he was behind her, then he jumped up out of the water and surprised her, shaking the water from his hair.

“Oh. . . someone wants to play,” she said teasingly as she splashed water in his direction.

Lee’s eyes twinkled their response and soon they were splashing each other. That was until he splashed and Amanda yelled ouch. He quickly was by her side to see what had happened, “Amanda, are you all right? I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Then he felt her hands on his head as she dunked him into the water. He rose to the surface sputtering, “Why you little teaser!” he said as he dove once again into the water, he swam between her legs and slowly stood up, with Amanda perched on his shoulders. Grabbing her feet, he pushed her backwards off of him into the water. “No,” he heard her screech as she fell into the pond. She came up sputtering and quickly dove under water, where she found his foot and grabbed it pulling him off balance. Lee felt his foot being yanked out from under him and went under, but this time instead of coming up behind her he swam in front of her. His hands quickly found her breasts and he fondled them under the water. She then hastily swam backwards, floating on top of the water, and he surfaced next to her.

Hypnotically, he watched the water splash over her breasts from her movements as she continued to float around the pond. He rapidly swam next to her and stopped her motions. One hand held her body afloat as the fingers of his other hand touched her breasts in feather-like caresses, teasing the nipples into hardened nubs. Leaning down he captured a nipple between his lips, playfully nipping at it, then sucking on it. The fingers that had been playing with her other breast, glided down her ribs to the vee of her legs. He parted her outer lips with his index finger and slid it along the crease, teasing her pleasure bud for a moment, and then returned to kneading her breast. He heard her moan of pleasure and his lips left her breast to capture hers in a passionate kiss and their tongues darted and teased. Putting his hands around her waist, he moved her so that she was in front of him straddling his torso with her legs.

They drifted around the pond kissing hungrily. When they broke for air, he felt Amanda’s legs loosen from his waist, and then she pushed herself away from his body, diving underneath the surface. The next thing he felt were her warm lips on his hardened penis. He gasped at the sensation of the water and her warm mouth. Finally she surfaced, a mischievous grin on her face. She turned around and laid back in his arms, his hands immediately cupped her breasts rolling the hardened nipples between his fingertips. They floated backwards for a while and drifted towards the waterfall. He felt a cascade of water on his back, and it wasn’t rough or heavy. It felt more like a thousand tiny fingers massaging him. They stood underneath the cascading waters kissing passionately. He felt Amanda’s fingernails gliding along his back, and then she cupped his rear with her hands squeezing both cheeks. His hands automatically found their way to her rear and he squeezed hers, also.

They continued kissing under the cascading water and soon found themselves behind the waterfall. When their lips parted, he opened his eyes and found he had turned himself around and was facing a wall of rock. He spotted a large rock behind them almost formed like a chair. The seat was a few feet behind the cascading water of the falls and was barely under water. An idea formed in his mind and he hoped he would be able to make it work. “Wait here,” he said after breaking their kiss, “I’ve got an idea. Look behind you.”

********

Amanda turned to see what Lee had been talking about; a confused expression crossed her face. But when she turned around, he wasn’t there, she swam through the falls and saw him swimming away from her. She smiled as she watched him walk out of the pond. She admired his long legs and tight rear end as he leaned over and grabbed the blanket and shook it out. As he made his way back into the pond, she saw his full erection and wetted her lips in anticipation. He swam back to her, holding the blanket above the water with his right hand. “Why do we need the blanket?” she questioned.

“Because my dear wife, I don’t want you to scrape your gorgeous body on the rock.”

“What exactly do you have in mind?” She said as she tried to figure out how they were going to accomplish what she thought he had in mind.

“Trust me,” he said as he spread the blanket over the rock. “When I backed up earlier I felt the bottom sloping up, I believe I’ll be able to successfully achieve my objective,” he told her with a wink then silenced her with his lips in a passionate kiss.

They backed up slowly and she did feel the ground beneath her sloping upwards. The next thing she knew, she felt his hands around her waist, lifting her out of the water and sitting her back down on the rock. She sat on the edge, the water lapping lightly at her hips, her legs hanging over the stone chair under the water. His hands then spread her legs wide and he stepped in between them. Their pelvises lined up perfectly. The lower portion of Lee’s body was still in the water, but everything that mattered was skimming the surface. “See what happens when you trust me,” he said in a lusty voice, just before he seized her lips in a sizzling kiss.

Their tongues danced the dance of lovers, as their hands caressed every inch of skin that could be reached. As their lips parted, she let out a low moan of pleasure as she felt his lips on her neck nibbling her sensitive spot. From the first night they had ever made love, Lee had, amazingly, found all her sensitive areas. In fact, he’d found a few she never knew she had before. Arching her body as his fingers teased the nipple of her breast, she let her fingers softly graze along his chest before finding her ‘true’ goal. Her fingertips lightly slid along his throbbing shaft as she teased the tip before encasing him with her hand.

As she stroked his swollen member, she felt his lips trace along the nipple of her breast before his mouth took possession of it, gently sucking. After giving each breast equal attention, he found her lips again and kissed her with passion. All the while he had been kissing her she continued to pump his hardened penis. Suddenly, she felt him shift as he moved his body slightly away from her; she let out a low groan of disappointment as her hand lost contact with his member.

“I want to taste you,” she heard him whisper huskily in her ear. Then she felt his hands on her waist as he pulled her forward and she leaned back supporting herself on her forearms. Now she was grateful he’d retrieved the blanket, the rock was hard and the blanket offered her some cushion. He feather kissed along the inside of her thighs, until he reached her outer lips. He then spread her wide and the tip of his tongue teased her swollen pleasure bud, while he stroked her hot core with his finger. She let out a loud gasp as she felt cool water splash over her lower body, then heat as Lee replaced the coolness with the warmth of his mouth. Closing her eyes, she relished the sensations spreading through her body, but quickly realized there was something else she wanted.

Opening her eyes, she looked down and saw he’d been watching her. “I want to feel you deep inside me, now,” she said in a passion filled voice.

Lee stopped his ministrations and stood up with a sly smile spreading across his face, then kissed her lips in a slow, deep, passionate kiss. As his mouth left hers, she felt him rub the tip of his engorged penis on her swollen clit. She looked down at the joining of their bodies and watched as he playfully guided his member back and forth between her pleasure bud and the entrance to her core. A moment later she felt him enter her, but only about an inch, he teased her like this for several minutes, barely penetrating her. “Lee, I need . . .,” was all she was able to moan as she felt his finger lift her chin.

Lee looked deeply into her lust-filled eyes, “Are you ready?” He asked in a hoarse voice.

The answer she gave him was to wrap her legs around his waist and use the heels of her feet on his rear to push him deep inside. “Yes,” she moaned as she gazed into his eyes that were dark with passion and her lips crushed his in a frenzied kiss. She broke their kiss as she felt him thrust deep into her core. He continued penetrating her harder and deeper with each stroke.

Then she felt herself being lifted off the stone, her hands clasped him around the neck as she clung to his body. Lee’s hands were around her waist as he helped her ride his throbbing penis. Because the angle of penetration changed, every time he thrust deep into her core, her swollen pleasure bud rubbed hard against him. The water splashed around their bodies as she rode him. The sensation soon became overwhelming as she felt her inner muscles tighten around him. She screamed out in ecstasy as she reached climax and felt Lee stiffen with his own orgasm.

********

Lee heard Amanda’s cries of ecstasy and that was all he needed to let his own orgasm consume him. Their movements had forced them backwards in the water, somewhat, so that at the peak of their orgasms they found themselves beneath the cascading waters of the waterfall. The sensations were indescribable as they felt their bodies give way to the throes of passion and the water beat down on their bodies at the same time. For several minutes, they stayed locked in each other’s arms floating around the pool letting their breathing return to normal. “That was incredible,” he told her.

Amanda smiled up at her husband, “You were incredible,” she replied as she unwrapped her legs from around his waist.

Lee cupped her chin in his hand and gently kissed her lips, “flatterer.” He heard her giggle and let go of her. “So you wanna play again?” he asked as he backed up and splashed her. Then he swam under the water and came up in front of her and hugged her. No answer was needed, as they floated around the pool again relaxing in the aftermath of their lovemaking. Soon they found themselves under the waterfall again. The sun was at a perfect angle to cast streams of sunlight through the cascading water. They watched the sunbeams play on top of the water for a while.

Lee looked down at his fingertips, they’d started to shrivel. “I think it’s time we get out, I’ve worked up a hunger for some poppy seed cake.”

“Well, we can’t have you starving,” she replied as she tenderly kissed him.

Lee grabbed the blanket from the stone chair and they swam out of the pond. They each quickly dried off with the towels and dressed. Amanda picked up the blanket and placed it over a tree limb to dry. Then, she laid the towels on the ground as Lee unpacked the picnic basket. He retrieved the poppy seed cake and the wine glasses, then the partially empty wine bottle from the cooler. After eating and drinking their fill, they laid down in each other’s arms. Lee told Amanda the whole story as to how he had been able to get access to the property. As their conversation waned, they let the warmth of the afternoon lull them to sleep again.

Feeling the coolness in the air as the sun started to dip behind the mountain tops, they awakened from their nap, quickly realizing they needed to pack up before the sun set. Amanda repacked the picnic basket and made sure they left no trash behind while Lee folded the now dry blanket and towels.

Before leaving their picnic site, they returned to the edge of the pond admiring the setting sun. “Mrs. Stetson, I love you, this has been a perfect day with you.” He said hugging her body tightly to his, “I’ll have to tell Billy I want to come up here again.

“I love you too, Mr. Stetson,” Amanda replied as she kissed him gently on the lips. “It has been a perfect day, why don’t you tell Billy, if his cousin ever wants to sell, you know the perfect couple who would be willing to purchase it from him.”

The End
Chapter End Notes:
Note: http://www.ncwaterfalls.com/french1.htm was the inspiration for this story. I thought everyone might want to see what they look like. It’s the second waterfall from the top.