[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4298 Read: 81463
Published: 06/08/08 Updated: 06/08/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a
full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. The Night Out - Wendi by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (817 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (413 words)

3. Piddlers Revenge - Kris by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (172 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (508 words)
Disclaimer: These characters belong to Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I don't own `em, don't want to, just borrow them for some fun!

Set: Johnson's ranch next to the horse corrals and the training ring.

Timeline: "Always Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth" episode

For this Friday's challenge line, I took my very first challenge response from the Five Mile Challenge, expanded it, and added this week's challenge line. I really hope you guys like it!

5. Chapter 5 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (572 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (453 words)
Disclaimer: The characters used in this story belong to Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I don't own 'em, don't want to, just want to borrow them for some fun!

Timeline: This is a short sequel to my recent Christmas fanfic, "The Very Best Gift".

The Nursery Rhyme used in the work of fiction was not written by me, but is a "Mother Goose" nursery rhyme. I do not own the rights to it, nor do I intend to profit from its use.

7. Chapter 7 - Jenn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (275 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (242 words)

9. The Game - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (122 words)

10. The Dog - Wendi by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (269 words)

11. Chapter 11 - Ange by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (455 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us