- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a
full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.
Her heart leapt into her throat. She could do this. She'd practiced
for hours to get to this level.

Her hand settled on her stomach willing the butterflies to go away.

She looked out at the blue expanse in front of her.

She gulped and stood ramrod straight.

Courage.

A voice sounded from behind. "Are you sure? It's a long way down."

She nodded and stepped closer to the edge.

She turned her head and gave her partner the thumbs up sign.

The wind hit her face as she leaned forward.

Then Dotty West jumped out of the plane. She screamed "Oh My Gosh!"
All the way down till she landed perfectly.

As she walked from the landing site her family ran up to her.

"You did it grandma." Phillip and Jamie high fived her.

"I knew you could do it mother." Amanda kissed her cheek.

A few minutes later her son-in-law joined them.

"I knew you could it."

He'd been the last of the family to make the sky diving jump.

"Let's do it again!" She looked up into the sky and smiled.