- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own them and this is only for fun.
"Francine, NEXT TIME WE DO IT MY WAY!"

All the people in the bullpen stop the activity at the raised voice; not at the sound, they were used to hear raised voices but not Amanda King's voice

Suddenly through the glass doors passed the two ladies Francine and Amanda, all covered in tomato sauce and pasta. The white designer suit wear by the blonde agent in the morning was red now and Amanda's blouse and skirt were covered in red and green sauce stains.

Trying hard not to laugh especially after "don't even try buster!" look in Amanda's eyes Lee managed to ask, "Can anyone tell me what's happened?"

"Well you know that we had to take the information about the Italian agents snuck into USA. What you didn't know is the fact that the informant was in the jury of "Best Homemade Pasta Sauce" contest and that just begun.

Francine here, said she didn't have time to wait for some frustrated housewives fighting for a prize in cooking. I tried to tell her something about the pride of winning such a contest for a housewife but did she listen to me? No she didn't!

Unfortunately some of the participants heard her, and in seconds three of them consider better to make us "wear" the sauce instead of taste it. The hell broke there and of course with all those shouting insults the informant took off."

At this point Billy who joined them outside his office turn angry toward Francine:

"Well, Desmond I hope you have an explanation for this behavior, come inside and you Lee take Amanda home to change and then try to find that informant once gain."

"Yes Billy!" said Lee already with Amanda on the way toward the elevator.