[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4630 Read: 108302
Published: 15/06/08 Updated: 15/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Another Fine Mess You've Gotten Yourself Into - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1578 words)
*The usual disclaimers apply. Scarecrow and Mrs. King belong to WB and
Shoot the Moon Productions and not to me. I hope everyone enjoys
it-I'm having a not-so-great day so the story may be not-so-great
either. Please let me know if you like.*

2. Chapter 2 - Patti by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (272 words)
Hi, it's been a while since I have answered the challenge. RL has
interfered. Also I have had writer's block in editing changes to my
own story. This piece is from my upcoming story. It's something my
beta asked me to add in and she has not seen it yet. This scene is
the prequel scene to another challenge, the tell me why we're doing
this again? one. OK, so you've been warned. The usual disclaimers
apply.

3. Chapter 3 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (454 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (437 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

6. Misunderstandings - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (860 words)
*The usual disclaimers apply. This story is set a few days after my
previous story. I hope you enjoy it :)*

7. Chapter 7 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Stephy by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

9. Chapter 9 - Anne by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

10. Chapter 10 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (101 words)

11. Childhood Antics - Jenn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (528 words)
Hi Ladies:

Well I know that we already had the prize story but this idea has
been stuck in my head since Friday but RL has kept me too busy to
put fingers to keyboard to get it typed up. When I saw the
challenge line I thought of a response I had done before with the
boys and thought that it would work to expand on....so I reposted
the orginal response too.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us