[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Francine Desmond, Leatherneck, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4113 Read: 76023
Published: 10/06/08 Updated: 10/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Surprise - Wendi by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 1] (329 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (81 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Annette by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (344 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (359 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Patti by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (51 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (642 words)

7. A New Life - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (758 words)
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Note: This story is in answer to the "You gorgeous thing, you!" challenge line. It is set in the world of Francine and Tony and takes place during their first month of dating.

Thanks: Jan for your beta and brainstorming help. Jan has also written a companion piece, `Home is Love.' It chronicles the story from a different POV.

8. Home is Love - Jan G by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (870 words)
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Author's Notes: This story is in answer to the "You gorgeous thing, you!" challenge line set by Julie T. It takes place within the world of Francine and Tony during their first month of dating. This is a companion piece to Cheryl's response to the same challenge called 'A New Life'. Thanks Cheryl for beta'ing this for me.

9. Chapter 9 - Stephy by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (59 words)

10. Guilty Pleasure - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (417 words)

11. Chapter 11- Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (203 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us