[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16218 Read: 4688
Published: 09/06/08 Updated: 09/06/08
Story Notes:

Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. We have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. The characters of Alias were created by J.J. Abrams and Bad Robot Productions and are the property of ABC and Touchstone.  This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and we do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters.  This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned authors. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let us know.

Timeframe:  This story takes place a year after Amy’s story “Checkmate” during the season for miracles, otherwise known as Christmas, and a year and a half after the series ended.

Authors’ Notes:  This story is the result of a challenge issued by b5alleycat, where she requested that since it’s the season for miracles, have one of the characters 'create' a miracle for someone else.  We hope that this story will satisfy the appetites of those looking for a miracle.  Also, the Alias characters make only a brief appearance in this story.

Completed:  December 13, 2006

1. Chapter 1 by The Yank and The Brit [Reviews - 0] (16218 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us