- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: These characters don’t belong to me. They belong to WB and Shoot The Moon Productions.

Timeline: Early 4th Season.
Amanda emerged from the bathroom completely rejuvenated. After a long day at the office, all she wanted was a long hot bath, and an evening with Lee. Tonight, they had planned on dinner at Emilio’s and dancing. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror, thinking of the kiss they’d shared at the office. Amanda drew in a deep breath, her tingling lips a reminder of the passion and love Lee conveyed with just a kiss. The thought of him touching and caressing her body made her shiver, imagining his long gentle fingers exploring every inch of uncharted territory.



“Amanda, your date is here,” Dotty yelled from the bottom of the stairs.



After a moments hesitation, Amanda replied, “I’ll be right down.”



Lee stood in the living room with his hands clasped together. He smiled in a desperate attempt to hide his nervousness.



“So, where are you two headed this evening?” Dotty asked curiously, looking him over from head to toe.



Lee took a deep breath, mentally searching his mind for a valid answer. “Oh, uh, Amanda and I are headed out to…”his words trailed off as he caught a glimpse of a set of long legs descending the stairs.



“A premiere, Mother, for IFF” Amanda finished once she reached the bottom of the stairs. Amanda smoothed the bottom edges of her burgundy gown, in an unconscious effort to make the garment appear longer than it actually was. The dress she chose for this evening was a bit more revealing than she was used to, but she wanted to look as sexy as Lee always managed to make her feel, inside and out.



Lee stood speechless, his eyes traveling from her head, all the way to her toes, stopping in the middle to appreciate her curves, before looking straight into her eyes. He cleared his throat in an attempt to test his voice before finally speaking. “You look beautiful, Amanda.”



Dotty could feel the tension in the room, and took her cue to leave. “You do look elegant, darling. I better go pick up the boys, before it gets to late. What time did you say you would be back, dear?”



Amanda stood smiling, admiring Lee’s black suit. She couldn’t think of one single man who could fill out a suit as perfect as Lee always managed to do.



Dotty cleared her throat, prompting Amanda to answer her question. “What time, dear?” she asked once more.



“Oh, uh, don’t wait up, Mother. I’m not sure how late we may be, and we may have to head back into the screening room, so there’s no need to wait up,” Amanda replied. Lee smiled warmly, relieved that Amanda was able to think on her feet.



“Oh, well you two have a wonderful evening,” Dotty answered as she headed towards the door.



“Mother, please give the boys a kiss for me,” Amanda insisted.



With the front door slightly ajar, Dotty replied, “I will dear.” She gave Amanda a wink and closed the door.



******************************************************************



Lee closed the distance between them and pulled Amanda into his arms. He whispered softy into her ear, “you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”



Content in his arms, Amanda let out a soft sigh of pleasure. “Thank you, Lee. You look very handsome in that suit,” she confessed, running her fingers across his cheek. She pulled back to place a gentle kiss on his lips before heading toward the closet. After retrieving her wrap, Lee led her out the door for the evening.





Lee opened the door for her, silently admiring the view as she stepped into the car. He let out long breath before entering the vehicle. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her, and the color she chose was in perfect contrast to her silky skin. The front of her gown was cut dangerously low, clinging to every curve. The spaghetti straps that crisscrossed in the back, revealed even more of her enticing flesh to his eyes.



When they arrived at the club, Lee escorted Amanda into the building, with his right arm resting in the small of her back. Once inside, he took her wrap and checked it in, keeping a close eye on her. As they were led to their table, Lee noticed several eyes on Amanda. Once seated, Amanda watched him closely, wondering why he seemed so distracted.



“Lee, is something wrong?” She asked rather concerned.



“Huh, what…uh, no I’m fine. I’m sorry, Amanda,” he replied. He leaned in a little closer, speaking quietly, “I was just noticing all the men admiring you; it looks as if I may have to beat them with a stick” he whispered, lifting her hand to his mouth, placing a tender kiss upon it.



Amanda smiled shyly, “Lee, that’s not true, and you know it. Everyone is just being friendly, that’s all,” she replied softly.



Lee shook his head back and forth. “Friendly huh? Well they better keep there friendly selves away from you,” he insisted, the jealous tone in his voice raising the volume a notch higher.



They each enjoyed a small chef’s salad, and steak with baked potato and green beans on the side. They sipped their Cabernet periodically, gazing at one another.



“Excuse me, but would either of you care for dessert,” the waiter asked.



Amanda shook her head, placing one hand over her stomach. “No thank you, I’m stuffed.”



Lee agreed, and the waiter removed their plates, leaving them to enjoy each other’s company.



As they sat enjoying the wine, the music started. Lee stood, offering his hand to Amanda. “Dance with me.” It wasn’t a question, nor a statement, but an urgent request.



Amanda happily obliged, allowing him to lead her to the dance floor. Once on the floor, she wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling his strong arms encircle her waist. Amanda laid her head on his shoulder breathing in his scent and feeling like she was in heaven, floating in his arms.



As they swayed to the romantic music, Lee held her close while running his hands lightly over her back, relishing the feel of her skin. After several songs, Lee could no longer tell where his body began and Amanda’s ended, as she felt so comfortable in his arms. He closed his eyes, kissing her neck as a new song began.





Girl you are to me, all that a woman should be,

and I dedicate my life to you always.



A love like yours is rare, it must have been sent from up above,

and I know you’ll stay this way, for always,



And we both know, that our love will grow,

and forever, it will be you and me.



Ooh, you’re like the sun, chasing all the rain away,

when you come around, you bring brighter days.

You’re the perfect one, for me, and you forever will be,

and I will love you so, for always.



Amanda took a sharp intake of breath as she felt Lee pull her even closer, her body pinned against him. She felt the steady beat of his heart, thumping against her neck as she snuggled into his chest. She had no doubt in her mind that this man holding her in his arms loved her dearly.



Come with me my sweet, lets go make a family,

and they will bring us joy for always.



Know boy I love you so,

I can’t find enough ways to let you know,

but you can be sure I’m yours, for always.



And we both know, that our love will grow,

and forever, it will be you and me.



Ooh, you’re like the sun, chasing all the rain away,

when you come around you bring brighter days.

You’re the perfect one, for me, and you forever will be,

and I will love you so, for always.



Ooooooh, I will love you so, for always.



When the song ended, Lee pulled back from their tight embrace, staring lovingly into her eyes. He bent down to claim her lips in the middle of the dance floor. With one hand on her lower back, and the other entangled in her hair, Lee held her body as he kissed her lips. Running his tongue lightly over her mouth, he encouraged her to open to him.



Amanda’s senses were reeling as Lee continued to kiss her. She opened her mouth willingly, allowing him to taste the mint after her meal, and a slight trace of wine. She gently sucked on his tongue, and immediately heard the guttural moan from deep within his chest. After a few moments she broke the kiss, placing a hand on her chest, in effort to control her breathing.



Both stood in the center of the floor staring deeply into each other’s eyes.



Lee pulled her back into his arms, and whispered against her ear. “Why don’t we go back to my place for a nightcap?”



While Amanda attempted a response, Lee purposely rubbed his nose across the contours of her ear. “I, uh…. yes, that sounds wonderful, Lee,” Amanda hoarsely replied.





Lee made a feeble attempt to break the silence on the ride back to his apartment. “Did you enjoy dinner?”



Turning to look at Lee, Amanda reached over and placed her hand atop of his. “Dinner was wonderful, Lee,” she replied softly, shifting her hand to interlock their fingers. She smiled when he acknowledged the presence of her hand, rubbing the outer edge of his index finger with her thumb.



A deep breath was necessary, as a warm tingling sensation coursed through Lee’s entire body. ‘Does she have any idea what she is doing to me?’ He wondered. He glanced over to steal another look at the beauty beside him. Lee did a double take, not quite sure what she was silently saying with her eyes. He saw the love she harbored in her eyes, but there was something else tonight; a look of desire that he couldn’t mistake or deny was quite evident. Suddenly, Lee felt the need to loosen his tie. ‘Is she ready to make love?’ He asked himself, igniting an anxious burning desire, yet a feeling of nervousness in the pit of his stomach. ‘Why the hell am I so nervous? This is Amanda! I love her,’ he assured himself.





Lee fumbled with the keys, finally opening the door to his apartment. He led her in, turned on the lamp beside the couch, and then gently removed her wrap. After he seated Amanda, Lee hung her wrap in the closet. “Make yourself comfortable, Amanda. I’ll go get some wine,” he offered.



“Thank you, Lee,” Amanda answered as he disappeared into the kitchen. She took a moment to collect her thoughts. Amanda nervously clasped her hands together, wondering if she was sending Lee mixed signals. On one hand, she was ready to take the next step in their relationship, and on the other hand, she worried about how she would compare to the countless, faceless other women from Lee’s past. Tonja, Tina, Tara, and Crystal were only a few of Lee’s passing fancies, and Amanda wasn’t about to join those ranks. She smiled, shaking her previous thoughts, remembering his words, ‘I love you, Amanda.’ Those special words were spoken sincerely, revealing his true feelings. ‘I love Lee with all my heart,’ she reassured herself.



Lee emerged from the kitchen with two wine glasses, and an ice bucket with a bottle of Dom Perignon that he set on the coffee table. He walked to the stereo and put on some Kenny G, and lit a few candles around the room. Lee returned to sit beside Amanda and serve the wine.



As Lee sipped the wine, he placed his right arm around Amanda’s shoulder, nudging her closer against his body. He caressed the smooth silky skin of her bare shoulder, alternating the sides of his hands, as he traces lazy circles with his fingertips. He felt her relax beneath his touch, and leaned in to give her a kiss. The kiss was soft and tender, just an invitation of more to follow.



After a few moments of intermittent kisses, Amanda pulled back, placing her hand on Lee’s chest. “Lee,” she breathed, reaching to caress his cheek.



As the music of Songbird began, Lee stood offering his hand to Amanda. “Come dance with me,” he requested.



Amanda happily obliged and joined him behind the couch for a slow dance. She felt her body mold to his as they swayed to the soft instrumental music. She buried her head against his neck, breathing in the mixture of cologne, and the aftershave she loved. She softly ran her fingers across the back of his neck, eliciting a shiver from him.



Reaching up, Lee retrieved her right hand with his left, and placed it over his heart. He covered it with his own, and continued swaying to the romantic melody. He wanted time to stand still, this perfect moment with Amanda in his arms. As the song continued, he released her hand and pulled her against his body, running both hands freely over her back. When Amanda lifted her head to look into his eyes, Lee leaned in for a kiss, exploring the taste and texture of her mouth.



Amanda felt his tongue against her lips, and opened her mouth willingly allowing him to enter. As the kiss intensified, Amanda wrapped both arms securely around his neck, trailing her fingernails through his hair.



“Ahhh,” Lee moaned, his hands instinctively traveling lower, grasping her bottom. He smiled against her mouth, hearing the sigh that escaped her lips. He broke the kiss, only to trail wet kisses along her cheek, traveling down toward the column of her neck.



With her breath now coming in short gasps, Amanda tilted her head back to allow him better access to her neck. She felt him lower one strap of her gown, as his kisses traveled down to her shoulder. As his hands traveled up her ribcage, Amanda gasped at the sensations he was invoking within her body. “Lee,” she breathed, feeling his hand cup her breast.



Lee pulled back, halting his ministrations abruptly. He looked deep into her eyes, unsure if he had crossed the unknown boundaries. He stared into her eyes, searching for the answer to his question, but realized passion and desire had taken over.



Recognizing the same look in his eyes, Amanda reassured him with her words. “I want you, Lee. I want you so badly,” she cried, tracing his lips with her fingertips.



Scooping her up into his arms, Lee carried her into his bedroom, and placed her beside the bed. He stood motionless, admiring her body from head to toe. “I love you so much. Let me please you tonight and show you just how much you mean to me,” he spoke softly, holding her gaze with his own.



After a long silence, Amanda whispered, “yes,” against his mouth before kissing him. She felt him pull away, and wondered briefly what had just happened. Watching him exit the room, Amanda stood waiting patiently for him to return. Her smile widened as she watched Lee place candles strategically around the room, illuminating the darkened area. By the time he returned to her embrace, he’d lost his jacket and tie. Amanda ran her hands across his chest, and began unbuttoning his shirt. Her hands slightly unsteady, fumbled at the task, and he covered her hands with his own, helping her along. Slowly, she edged the material down off of his shoulders until it fell to the floor. Covering his chest with soft kisses, Amanda’s hands followed suit touching the smooth surface. ‘Not a trace of hair,’ she thought, arousing her even more.



Lee reached down, placing Amanda’s hands in his, encouraging her to step out of her shoes. Next, Lee slowly slid the straps of her gown down off her shoulders, helping her shimmy out of the constricting garment. She stood before him, clad in just her black silk panties. A surge of excitement rushed through his manhood, finally realizing Amanda was braless beneath her gown. He drew in a deep breath as he felt Amanda reach down to remove his belt. Lee touched her bare breasts, caressing her taut nipples. He shivered as Amanda brushed his arousal with her hand. By the time Lee recovered from her exploration, Amanda had successfully unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Lee removed his shoes and socks before stepping out of his pants.



Amanda smiled, admiring his body with her eyes. His well-defined tan chest was begging to be caressed, his tapered waist was in perfect proportion for his body, and his muscular legs reminded her of his strength. His arousal appeared strained against the thin silk of his emerald green boxers, waiting to be freed from the constricting material. She looked into his eyes, while hooking a finger in the waistband of his boxers, slowly pulling them down his legs. She reached for his manhood, and lightly ran her fingers down the shaft.



Lee moaned, reaching out to grab her hands, trying desperately to still her ministrations. Just her touch nearly sent him over the edge of desire, which he found highly erotic. He reached out, removing her silk panties in one fluid motion. His hands traveled back up the length of her long shapely legs, stopping just beneath the juncture of her thighs. Standing once again, he stood admiring her physique. “God you’re so beautiful,” he whispered, nodding his head for emphasis. He carefully placed her on the bed, and positioned himself beside her, propping himself on one elbow.



Feeling his lips on hers, Amanda opened immediately deepening the kiss. She explored the inside of his mouth, sucking gently on his tongue. She could only moan against his mouth, feeling his warm hands exploring the contours of her body. She stiffened momentarily, feeling a surge of excitement as one of Lee’s fingers lightly touched her outer folds. Suddenly, his mouth left hers and traveled down her neck and shoulders, kissing and nipping at her delicate skin. Amanda latched onto his hair, raking her nails through his scalp, guiding him to her breasts.



While sucking her right breast, Lee’s left hand was kneading its twin, pausing only to roll her nipple between his thumb and index finger. He felt her arch her back, giving more of her firm flesh to his mouth. After leaving both breasts glistening wet, Lee kissed a path down her abdomen, stopping just above her hairline, as his fingers continued on teasing her inner thighs with gentle caresses. As he sank further down to kiss her thigh, he felt her hands tighten on his head, in an effort to push him away. “Amanda, what’s wrong?” he questioned, stopping his actions abruptly. “Amanda, please,” he begged, “talk to me.”



Amanda closed her eyes, turning away from him. She struggled to regain a normal breathing pattern. “Lee, I…just, I…. just,”



“Come on, it’s okay, just tell me,” Lee interrupted, rising to hold her in his arms. “Is it…. me? Am I doing something to make you uncomfortable, Amanda?” Lee asked hesitantly, gathering her in his arms.



Amanda reached up and cupped his cheek, looking directly in his eyes. “Oh, no, it’s not you, Lee. It’s me, I just…. never…you know,” she tried again, stumbling over the words.



“You never what?” he asked, wondering what was happening between them. “I’d be happy to just hold you, Amanda. I don’t want to rush you,” he pleaded, kissing her softy.



Placing a hand on his chest, Amanda pushed him back again. “No, it’s not you Lee. I’m just not as experienced as you, and I…I’m just afraid,” she admitted.



Lee pulled her trembling body against his, kissing her forehead. “Oh, Amanda, I love you so much. I’m afraid too, if that makes any kind of sense. You’ve always been so much better with words than I’ve ever been, and I just wanted to show you how much your love means to me. Trust me, Amanda, please trust me,” he pleaded, looking down into her dark brown eyes.



Placing both hands on either side of Lee’s head, she whispered against his ear, “I trust you Lee.” Never breaking eye contact, she watched him descend her body, placing soft kisses along the way. The feel of his hand on her inner thigh, causes waves of excitement to surge through her core. Slowly opening her legs, Amanda let out a sigh of pleasure, feeling the soft touch of his hand massaging her pleasure spot.



Replacing his tongue where his hands had been, Lee licked and suckled gently, vibrating her very core with his low guttural moans of pleasure. Never had he tasted someone so sweet, or so pure. Feeling her buck against him, Lee placed a hand on her hip to keep her in place. Lee slowly inserted one finger into her tight core, feeling her body contract around it.



Tossing her head back and forth, Amanda was lost in a world of exquisite pleasure, and Lee was holding the key. As she felt him thrust one then two fingers inside, she nearly screamed out loud with delight. Clutching onto the sheets, Amanda cried out his name as the contractions began to rack her entire body.



Lost in his own world, Lee quickly removed his fingers, careful not to send her over the edge. Slowly ascending her body, Lee tasted and sampled nearly every inch of skin before finding her mouth again. Propping himself up on one elbow, Lee used his other hand to carefully guide his arousal into her entrance. As he pushed himself further inside her warm wet core, he held her gaze, mouthing, “I love you.”



Nothing could have prepared her for the moment he entered her fully. Her body trembled beneath his, finally experiencing the most sensual and loving act with the man she loved. “Ahhh,” she moaned, wrapping her legs around his body, pulling him deeper inside. Refusing to allow any space between them, Amanda wrapped both arms snuggly around his neck, momentarily content to just lie still. After a few moments, Amanda looked into his eyes, and smiled, assuring him of her readiness to continue.



Moving deliberately slow, Lee pulled out leaving only the tip of him inside, before plunging back in fully. He continued the rhythm, over and over again, calling out her name as his body begged for release. Feeling her nails scrapping across his back, Lee picked up the pace dramatically. Her hips bucked wildly against his, pushing him closer and closer to the edge of desire.



Clinging to him, Amanda felt her body quake, as wave after wave of pleasure racked her entire body. Her muffled moans were silenced as his mouth clamped down upon hers, demanding immediate entrance.



With eyelids closed tight, Lee pumped into her, feeling the contractions surrounding his manhood. Unable to control it any longer, he released himself deep inside, thrusting over and over again. Breaking their kiss, he yelled out, “ohhh, Amanda.”



Without breaking their union, Lee shifted slightly to the side, burying his head in the crook of Amanda’s neck. When his breathing slowed, he planted tiny kisses along her neck. “Ummm, you smell so good,” he moaned softly.



Enjoying his tender kisses, Amanda tilted her head to one side, giving him better access. “Lee, that was…incredible, no wonderful, I mean I’ve never experienced anything close to what we just shared together,” she confessed.



Lee pulled out completely and turned to face her. “I know exactly how you feel, Amanda. I’ve never made love to another woman, and it’s hard to explain how wonderful I feel now. You complete me, and I want you in my arms always,” he replied, caressing her cheek with the back of his hand.



As Lee huddled closer, Amanda stiffened, pushing against him. “What’s wrong,” he asked somewhat concerned.



“Lee, I can’t stay tonight. I told Mother I’d be…”



“You told her not to wait up,” he interrupted. “Please stay with me tonight. I want to hold you. I need you, Amanda,” he pleaded.



Unable to resist his charm, she smiled, “alright, but I should at least call home.”



Lee chuckled, happy about his victory. “Do you have any idea what time it is? It’s after 1:00 a.m., but if you want to call, go right ahead. The phone is right here, and I promise not to distract you,” he smiled playfully, gently fondling her breast.



Amanda knew he was correct. She snuggled back in his arms, running her fingertips across the smooth surface of his chest. “I guess you’re right, Lee.”



Lee pulled away, sitting up with a puzzled expression on his face.



“Lee, what’s the matter?” Amanda asked, wondering what had just happened.



Trying desperately to contain his laughter, Lee replied, “That’s the first time I’ve ever been right.”



Amanda laughed, poking him in the stomach. “Come here,” she commanded, pulling him against her body. They both snuggled together and drifted off to sleep.



THE END