[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Adult
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1809 Read: 1411
Published: 24/05/08 Updated: 24/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I have no rights or claims to Scarecrow and Mrs. King or it’s characters. This was written for entertainment purposes only.

Authors Notes: This is written in response to the playground challenge To see a picture of the playground that inspired this scene go to http://www.wowplaygrounds.com/ Then go to the page with the ‘quest’ series. The one I’m using is Q-00261-2

I can’t remember what other items at the playground have been asked for, so if I used one that someone else wanted to, I’m sorry. Beaux Peeps got on a roll, and who am I to stop her.

1. Chapter 1 by cornwidow [Reviews - 1] (1809 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us