- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
A Stetson-Style New Year’s Eve

The freak ice storm forced the cancellation of most of the New Year’s Eve celebrations. Amanda breathed a sigh of relief after Mother called to say she was safe and sound at the party and wouldn’t be returning home until tomorrow. The boys had already phoned from Joe’s to wish her and Lee a Happy New Year. Her family was now accounted for, and she could enjoy the evening.

Before joining her husband, she went to the bedroom and put on the sexy red negligee Lee had gotten her for Christmas. She spritzed some perfume on her pulse points, then donned her robe and tied the sash. He would be surprised to see what was underneath.

A fire blazed in the fireplace. A bottle of champagne sat chilling in a bucket on the coffee table, waiting to be opened at the appropriate time. They snuggled on the couch, watching the New Year’s Eve celebration from New York City.

They still had a half-hour before the brightly-lit ball fell in Times Square, ringing in the New Year.

“Why don’t you open the champagne now?”

Lee unwrapped his arm from around her shoulders. “I thought you’d never ask.” He popped the cork, poured two glasses, and handed one to her.

“To ringing in the New Year--Stetson style.” She clinked her glass against his.

His eyebrows arched. “Stetson style?”

Amanda rose from the couch and stood in front of him. After untying the sash, she let the robe drop from her shoulders and fall to the floor, revealing her body to him.

“Mrs. Stetson, I like the way you think.”

He grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the couch on top of him. His lips slowly ravished hers, his tongue questing for entrance. She parted her lips, but instead of plunging his tongue inside her mouth, he nipped at her lower lip. His hands never stilled while he took his time kissing her in every way possible, with his mouth, teeth, and tongue.

Then he deepened the kiss, and it went on and on, an intoxicating duel of licking tongues and gentle bites. By the time he drew back, they were both panting.

“So, big fella, you want to ring in the New Year with a bang?”

Lee squirmed and wiggled underneath her and somehow managed to shed all his clothing. His cock was fully engorged, and she could feel it press against her. “Do you even have to ask?” He pulled her negligee up her legs and over her head.

A moment later, he’d turned her around, and she now straddled his face, while his cock beckoned to her lips. The sensations he created with the first wicked stroke of his tongue sent jolts of pleasure up her spine.

She tried to distract herself from what he was doing by swirling her tongue over the tip of his shaft. He groaned against her sex. Wanting to drive him to distraction, she fed his length into her mouth, then pulled back, licking along the underside to his balls, where she gently drew the tender sacs into her mouth and sucked.

He retaliated by alternately flicking and sucking hard on her clitoris. His finger found her entrance and slid inside for slow, deep thrusts.

Amanda had no choice but to let go of his cock and moan.

A second finger joined the first, and she ground her sex onto his mouth.

She swooped back down and engulfed him, taking him as deep as she could. This time it was his turn to stop and groan.

She smiled as she felt his cock lengthen between her lips. Lips and tongues caressed, teeth nipped and nibbled, hands cupped and fingers stroked, as each tried to make the other come. Soon every nerve in Amanda’s body was on fire, and by Lee’s actions, every nerve in his also blazed.

The next thing she knew he’d again shifted positions, and she found herself on her back with her thighs spread wide. As his body covered her, he aimed his cock at her wet sex, and on the first stroke, he embedded himself deeply in her core. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rolled her hips upward to meet his thrusts.

Lee bent his head and raked his teeth gently over her nipple. She threaded her hands through his hair and pressed him to her breast.

His thrusts were playful and slow, until she wiggled underneath him. With a deep, hard lunge, he drove into her, making her gasp.

Clinging to his shoulders, she stared into his eyes, watching pleasure close its grip on him tighter and tighter with every stroke.

The sound of the TV penetrated the sexual haze around her, and she heard the countdown.

Five.

Four.

Three.

His balls slapping against her skin, he drove into her, grinding deliciously against her clit. He threw back his head and shouted as his cock exploded deep inside her, filling her with his essence.

Two.

One.

Her orgasm burst in hot waves and swept her away. He collapsed on top of her, and Amanda wrapped her trembling arms around him.

A long moment passed before she could speak, while voices singing “Auld Lang Syne” filled the room. “Happy New Year.”

Lee lifted his head and kissed her lips. “We’ll have to ring in the New Year ‘Stetson Style’ from now on.”

“I thought you’d like my new tradition.”

“Did you have any doubts?”

“Never.” She found the remote and turned off the TV. The firelight provided the only illumination as the two lovers cuddled in the glow of their passion.

The End