News
Deepest Condolences
It is with deep sorrow that we have to announce the untimely passing of one of the grande dames of Scarecrow and Mrs. King fanfiction. Rita, otherwise known as Dittypiddler, left us on March 21st, 2011. She is survived by her husband Gary, two children, three grandchildren and two great grandchildren. Our prayers and heartfelt condolences go out to her family and friends.

- Lushy on 09/04/11 - 06:05 pm []
Submission Review
Hi everyone!

Somehow a spammer got through the process to post a spam story on the site. No it wasn't about the canned meat.

From now on, when you submit a story it will have to be validated by one of the admins before it shows up.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

- Miranda on 28/06/08 - 02:22 pm []
Important Info!
I have had several people email me because their old archive password doesn't work. That's because when the site went down I was unable to recover all the old usernames and passwords.

So everyone needs to reregister, or contact me via the site with your last username and email address and I will manual add you back to the site.

Thanks!

- Miranda on 23/05/08 - 01:15 pm []
Skins
I have added two new skins that you can access if you would like to view the archive in another way.

Go to your Account Info page and then select Edit Preferences.

At the bottom of that list you can see the skin drop down menu to test the other versions of backgrounds that you can use at this site!

Thanks again for all your patience girls! I will try to keep updating and eliminating issues as I learn of them. So if you have an issue please continue to contact us on the forum.

- Miranda on 16/05/08 - 03:00 pm []
Sign up is open!
Feel free to re-register if you would like to upload your stories again.

Everything should be the same. If you have any questions feel free to ask on the yahoo group!

Thanks again for your patience girls!

- Miranda on 15/05/08 - 02:19 am []
Website Update
Hello everyone!

The archive, as you can see, is back up and running in its most basic sense. We lost all the data from the original database and can not import it into the new system.

I will be adding authors from the old database that I couldn't recover, but it's going to take me a while.

If you would like to contact me concerning your pen name or email address please go to my profile page, Lushy, and send me the changes you want.

The stories that were previously in the archive will also be added. We will do our best to make sure this is taken care of as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience in this endeavor.

- Miranda on 14/05/08 - 04:52 am []
Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us