Joe King
Stories
A Random Run by Ardeliah Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Lee Stetson has always been a lone agent. Now that he has a wife and family can he be compromised?

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Joe King, Leatherneck, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Action, Adventure
Warnings: Language, Mature themes, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 30014 Read Count: 7695
Family Bonds by musicbrain Rated: Adult hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 18]
Independence Day by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Just a Good Friend by cbear Rated: Teen [Reviews - 0]
Ever wonder how Amanda and Joe remained friends after their divorce? A peek into Amanda's life wth Joe through their time together.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Joe King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 10688 Read Count: 143691
Just a Matter of Time by Cheryl Rated: Family [Reviews - 0]
Setting:  Season Two. This is an A/U story. I know that Three Faces of Emily was aired on 12/31/84 but this story is a product of an idea I came up with in chat with Cheryl. I hope you enjoy it. It can be archived at Wicklow place with all the other amazing stories.

Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belongs to Warner Bros. And Shoot The Moon. I’m just having fun with them.

Special thanks goes to all the Gutter Girls who brainstormed with me. You know who you are. And to my wonderful betas, Cheryl, Bubba, and NancyY: they slogged through and made comments, correction, and suggestions. Thanks for the hard work and encouragement; it really means a lot to me.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Joe King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 3171 Read Count: 4601
Just Too Late! by MandaLee Rated: Family [Reviews - 2]
Answer to the Christmas 2010 Challenge

Slightly AU, takes place in line with Santa's got a brand new bag.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Jamie King, Joe King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: No Word count: 4977 Read Count: 3218
Shadows Fall by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
The Season of Giving by aharey Rated: Family [Reviews - 0]

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and words of praise for my other efforts, to Jan and Cheryl for the challenge, and to everyone for making me feel welcome here in the Gutter!

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West, Jamie King, Joe King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: Resolute Strength Universe
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 1957 Read Count: 4307